Friday 19 June 2015

Setting up my exhibition

FINALLY got my exhibition set up! I had a couple of rough plans, I was thinking of maybe having it set up like a boutique, or a bedroom, and in the end settled for something in between, but more like a bedroom I think.


I hemmed so much fabric to make the table cloths and the carpet! Took absolutely ages
I also had to paint the walls white again as there were a few marks on them, and I even painted the fire place surround white (it was originally a nasty cream colour). I polished the fire place part up along with the brass candle sticks. I am going to have some roses in the vase in the middle of the mantle piece and some photos of Emma wearing the corset hanging from the pieces of ribbon. And finally, I'm having a presentation board on the left hand wall and a painting of my corset, fashion illustration style, on the right hand wall.
soooo close to being absolutely completely finished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment