Tuesday 30 June 2015

FINALLY finishing my video installation tomorrow :D

So tomorrow I am going to actually create my video installation, and there are still a few things I need to get, so this is what I'm taking tomorrow and why:
- bits of makeup (old, broken) [hiding your true self, transgender, transvestite]
- a mirror [body dysmorphic disorder]
- a pair of scissors [transgender]

probably not gonna take some of the things I had planned to originally because of the difference in space size. I think I'll discard these as they are the most un-needed / a little too deep perhaps:
- a pair of women's and men's shoes (high heels and trainers)
- items of ladies / mens clothing
- a lamp [there's more light in the new space so there is no need for the lamp]
- paper bags
- old, well loved teddy
- old blanket & pillow
- tissues covered in red paint (or something similar to look like blood)
- posters and pictures with faces scribbled out
- weighing scales
- food in plastic bags
- rope / belt

No comments:

Post a Comment