Monday 29 June 2015

Almost at the end of this project!

So the end of this project is creeping ever closer...more like running towards me at high speed, and I'm not fully prepared to be perfectly honest! This project, along with 2 others, has been left behind while I completed my FMP, which is now done, so now I have approx 3 days to complete 3 projects....hahahahahahahahaha oh dear :(

Also, because of the short space of time (everything is nearly done for this, thank god!), I cannot remove all the junk from the room I wanted to have my installation in, so that's kinda disappointing...but hey ho, I now need to find a new place to show my work.

The room I wanted to use was next to the stairs which lead to the room we normally have our video installation lessons in, and it's really dark and spooky and it goes under the stair so you have to bend down to get to some of it, which would've been so good for my project! But oh well, instead I am going to use the other side of the stairs where there is a short corridor, it's kind of dark so it's not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment