Sunday 28 June 2015

Brainwave!

Last night I had a brainwave!
So I've been a bit all over the place with this project as I didn't really know what to do or how to get started as we don't have a brief, we just have to "explore techniques and processes", without a final outcome, so I've just been really stuck on actually starting the project.
I've had some books from the library and I know what artists I'd like to look at and try the techniques of, but I'm just not really connecting with the project :( I know what I need to do, but I just have no idea what to design!
BUT I REALISED SOMETHING LAST NIGHT
To follow on from my FMP and give me a starting point for this project, I could design garments inspired by our perception of beauty, which is what my FMP was about. That way, my models can be really exaggerated, along with the clothing.
I can do at least two drawings of each design, one in my own style and one in the style of a specific artist. The more I design, the more my style will develop with the other styles I'm using.
I don't have a finishing point as I don't need a final piece, but my personal aim for the project is to develop my style into something more unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment