Tuesday 16 June 2015

exhibition set up ideas

We're in the process of tidying up the studios at college and painting them, ready to put the boards up for our exhibition next week, so I need a layout / set up for my final piece and other work. I'm going to set it up like a shop window kind of thing, so I did a little bit of research into window displays for lingerie, fashion, tailoring etc, and these are some I liked.
like the washing line, perhaps could have this across my space?
like the way these hang, like I'm wanting my photos so I could have some clothes hanging as well? I don't know what really
LOVE this tulle!! Maybe a little too much for me to do in 3 days...
this is amazing! like the draped fabric and spotlights, very simple and natural
love the birds on strings and the shadow they cast on the wall!
like the barbie for the plastic fakery idea, not so much for how I'd lay out my exhibition
like the coat hangers, could have these hanging with accessories on?
I love this because of the threads in the background, showing what the garments are made of, I could have pieces from the construction of my garment in my exhibition
again, like the coat hangers
this is so cool! not at all possible in three days with my budget though!

No comments:

Post a Comment