Thursday 21 May 2015

What my FMP means to me

So I had a really bad night last night because of a really strange dream thats set my head spinning, but it has also put some perspective on my life and this work, and I can see how I've been subconsciously relating my designs to my feelings and my life.

My current designs are of a corset, but overly restrictive, almost suffocating, having a strict posture and a specific way of holding yourself. At the moment there are a lot of pressures in my life, as with everyone, I'm not special, because everyone has problems and people don't want to hear about mine. But now, I feel like this project can be a creative outlet for me, the constraints that I feel, I can reflect in my work.

Sorry for the rambles, I really should make a personal blog that isn't related to college...

No comments:

Post a Comment