Tuesday 19 May 2015

Changing my ideas already...

Having discussed my idea (stop frame animation with collage) with the rest of the group, I've decided that it would be too limited and restrictive to do as a whole project...there wouldn't be much that I could experiment with.

So instead I'm going to do this project on fashion illustration, and develop my own personal style and material preference. I can look into artists and ways to draw, realistic or abstract? Different mediums, push the boundaries of what I like already and can do.

This will work well with my FMP as I can use what I've learnt to illustrate my final designs and have a well developed style by the end of this year, in time for me heading off to uni in September. Doing this as my unit 85 will mean I don't have to use up time doing it when I could be doing other stuff for FMP.. like making!

I already know the kind of things I like and what materials I'm good with already, so thats a good starting point. Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment