Wednesday 13 May 2015

Dry clay corset

Now my clay corset is dry I can paint it!! Can't remember if I put photos of it cut in half last week? But anyway I cut it in half because my project is about things being inside out so i thought yeah good idea, apart from the front part was pretty flimsy! The two pieces don't even match up now it's dry!!
Unfortunately, while I was taking photos of my clay corset (on an ironing board...where else??) it got knocked off...and broke *cries* so I'm not going to bother painting it as it would just be a waste of time I think. When I made it, I carved my little motto / slogan...whatever it is onto each piece of the corset, as a kind of mascot to keep me focused throughout the project. I really hope the fact that it broke isn't a forewarning about the rest of my project!!!!! :S

No comments:

Post a Comment