Monday 11 May 2015

Filming my canvas

Filmed pouring the paint over my canvas!!! Was nerve racking and exciting, I only had one shot at this! I used 5 colours: red, blue, green, yellow and purple. The purple and green weren't as bright as I'd have liked, but it still worked!

Kinda got a bit of paint on the wall, despite putting paper up behind the canvas...oops!
I made the paint fairly runny so that it would drip and slide down the canvas, which is exactly what I wanted! When I had poured all the paint, I reached my left arm in the shot and drew a smiley face, which, due to the runny paint, started to dribble as soon as I'd drawn it! This made the eyes look like they were crying, but with a smile still on the face!! I hadn't considered this factor previously, but I'm so glad the paint ran because it has worked out really well. I really hope the actual video represents this too
I'll have the video up soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment