Tuesday 7 October 2014

Imagery for posters

These are the images I manipulated in photoshop and I was getting round to completing all three of my designs, however, now the guidelines have changed, I no longer need the second image, but I thought I'd still put it on here anyway, for reference purposes. But the image just below is going to be used on my focus poster; you can see the completed focus poster at the bottom of this post.
There are a few steps I followed to get to this point with these images, which I will quickly list below:
> [Image, mode] Convert image to greyscale
> [Filter] Apply Fresco filter
> [Image, mode] Apply yellow and black Duotone
> [Image, mode] Convert mode to RGB
> [Image, adjustments, selective colour] Reduce cyan and magenta in selective colour and increase yellow
> [Image, adjustments, curves] Adjust curves to increase contrast

Having said that this is my final design, I might make some of the words white to make them really stand out and emphasize them, like I had done with the previous designs..hmm, other than that, all I need to do is create a totally new design based on ear defenders for tomorrow...so no pressure at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment