Tuesday 21 October 2014

Boo Ritson inspirted healthy eating posters?

So I'm thinking about painting some unhealthy food in Boo Ritson's style and having a copyline to do with there being chemicals in the food like in paint, that kind of thing! Only I need some food to paint and I'm pretty sure my parents wouldn't appreciate if I helped myself to some stuff from the kitchen...so I have a little bit of a problem! I've found some out of date sausages that I can paint but I need bread buns too to make them into hot dogs. I also have some out of date chocolate but its an easter bunny, not just a normal chocolate bar /: better do some brainstorming and rumaging in the cupboards for out of date stuff. Here's some pictures of what I've been inspired by (Boo Ritson):


No comments:

Post a Comment