Tuesday 7 October 2014

Ear Defenders Safety Posters

So now we've got all our inital ideas out of the way, we're all working together to create a series of posters that actually look like a set, rather than a mis match of random designs that aren't necessarily related to Construction :\ Dave (our tutor) listed the things we need to focus on, and we've each chosen 2 things to base our designs on. My two are 'Focus' and 'Ear Defenders', and I've already got a design for focus, so this should give me plenty of time to perfect the ear defender design! However, we only have until tomorrow to do this so I've got to work quickly! I managed to complete my Focus one in todays lesson, which I will pop in another post, showing the development and what I've done to achieve that effect for future reference! Anyway, here are some posters that I found on google, some are naf, some are cool...best crack on!
 
^naf!

 
^Pretty cool

 
^this one's not bad, clever idea

 
^these two are cool, its a great concept and really simple!

^This one is a good idea, quite catchy, but not related to ear protection

1 comment: