Monday 23 February 2015

Portfolio Photo Shoot

Today I staged a photo shoot with my college friends modelling the various garments that I have made. I will be mounting these photos and taking them with me to my interview for Bespoke Tailoring at London College of Fashion this Thursday! Very nervous....

Thanks to Emma, Chloe, Elicia, Jordan and Rebecca for modelling. Enjoy!

Emma modelling the "Alice in Wonderland" costume.
























Chloe modelling the first dress I ever made; A 1950's inspired polka dot dress.














Elicia modelling a cheeky witch costume that was made for my AS level textiles work.












Jordan modelling a turquoise tie that I made as a sample.












Emma modelling a Cinders costume.






















Chloe modelling a Dorothy costume.

















Emma modelling a St. Trinian's school girl inspired costume.



































Chloe modelling a Halloween costume, including the first corset I ever made.















Rebecca modelling the Cinderella dress I made for my GCSE coursework.










No comments:

Post a Comment