Sunday 21 September 2014

Alexa Meade - Your body is my canvas

http://alexameade.com/
This artist blew me away from the moment I was shown her work, the amount of immediate inspiration was unreal! Alexa Meade paints on people...actual living people! Instead of painting something 2D to look 3D, she paints 3D and makes it look 2D!

Like how damn fascinating is this?! It's like she's IN the painting...because the painting is a REAL person! Sorry, I'm rambling...but that's because this work fascinates me so much! But, I mean, form your own opinions on her work :) I personally love it!

This piece, called 'Narcissus', is hauntingly beautiful! It's amazing..I just need some volunteers for me to work on XD


This piece is so surreal, it's called 'Double Take', because you literally have to have a double take! Fantastic :D

No comments:

Post a Comment