Tuesday 17 March 2015

A room within a room for my video installation?

Been thinking more about my video installation idea and I'm wanting to have the set up as a bedroom rather than just a room with different bits and pieces in. I think this would pull the whole installation together, maybe make it more emotive too? There would be more of an atmosphere as the members of the audience would be in a bedroom with everything happening around them. It would possibly feel like they were intruding on who ever owns the bedoom's space. I would still incorporate the different "symbols" of mental disorders, such as bags of food, paper bags, razor without the blade etc.
Pipilotti Rist 
Himalaya's Sister's Living Room, 2000 
Video Installation With Ten Projectors and Ten Players in and Around Furniture and Various Objects, and Wallpaper Mounted on Wood, With Sound 
© Courtesy of Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York 


Installation view, Hauser & Wirth Zürich

2009


© Courtesy of the artist & Hauser & Wirth

Tatiana Blass
Electrical Room, 2013
Video installation
Wires, outlets and audiovisual equipment
Dimensions variable
MCA Denver, Denver, Colorado

1 comment:

  1. I constantly like to read a top quality content having accurate info pertaining to the subject and the exact same thing I found in this article. Nice job.
    รับติดตั้งลำโพง

    ReplyDelete