Thursday 20 November 2014

London 2014!

Some pictures I took on my phone...the ones I took on my camera are a lot better but there are loads so I'll start uploading them soon!

Went to London with college for the day, visited the UCAS uni fair, got loads of prospectus's, then went to Tate Modern, then the Natural History Museum, then on to the National Science Museum and finally to the V&A. Didn't get a lot of time at the last 3 museums, but I have photos from last year's trip that I will upload if necessary for research purposes. It was a really good trip, very fun and very tiring!

Below: I don't know who the artist is but I liked it so photographed it...might have taken some pictures of this with my camera too, not sure.
Below: Bit of a rubbish photo but this is a video installation piece by Nam June Paik. We are looking into Paik in our media sessions. Each screen had an image of a President or Prime Minister or something on and the circles were distorting the images of the man.
Below: Some tourist shots of the scenery from the bus windows! Look at the beautiful sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment