Tuesday 6 January 2015

Final products and POS

Overall I'm really happy with my final products and packaging, I think they clearly show what is intended by the product.
The POS could definitely be improved as it is very simple, so could have some kind of back and base to set the 3 columns on.
The packaging colours are bold and stand out.
The designs are all consistent so you can tell that they are a set.
All relevant information is clearly visible on the packaging and bottle labels.
Colours are consistent on the POS, bottle labels and packaging.

Would probably make the whole design very art deco if I were to change this project in any way, as it seems to be heading in that direction with the fonts and geometric style.

my product on the POS

 products top view
 products front view
 products left side view
 products right side view
 products back view
 products base view
 bottles front view
 bottles information
 packaging interiors


No comments:

Post a Comment